OUR THEOLOGICAL FOUNDATION
- We believe the Scripture is God's Word. We believe it is verbally inspired, inerrant, infallible, totally sufficient and trustworthy, and the sole authority for the church.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three equally divine Persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, who know, love, and glorify one another.
- We believe the Lord Jesus Christ is fully God and fully man. We believe he was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary.
- We believe man was created in the image of God, but through Adam's sin, have inherited a sinful nature and have been alienated from God.
- We believe salvation is the gift of God brought to man, received by personal faith in the substitutional atonement of Jesus Christ on the cross.
- We believe the church is the body of Christ, consisting of born again believers living in community together for the glory of Jesus Christ.
OUR THEOLOGICAL DISTINCTIVES
- We believe God is sovereign over all things, that there is nothing outside His control. We believe God is sovereign over salvation, that salvation is not dependent on the deeds of man, but the goodness and grace of God alone.
- We believe in the continuation of the gifts of the Holy Spirit as practiced by the church in Acts. We believe the gifts of the Holy Spirit ought to be eagerly desired by God's people.
- We believe in the complementary roles of men and women. We believe men and women are created equal in essence, dignity, and in value. We believe God created men and women different and they serve complementary roles in the home and in the church.
- We believe once saved, man's salvation is kept eternally secure by the Jesus Christ. We believe it is the privilege of believers to rejoice in the assurance of an eternal salvation.
- We believe in the missional calling of the local church to proclaim the excellencies of Christ through sending Spirit-filled believers into the world, both locally and abroad.
QUESTIONS ABOUT WHAT WE BELIEVE?